New Cover Girl Products Spotted in Store- Bombshell Collection

Yesterday at Bed Bath and Beyond, I spotted the new Cover Girl Bombshell collection!  Take a look....


New products include:
Bombshell Volume mascara.  Note the text above the product...Model is Wearing Lash inserts.  Why do they do that?  I wish companies would be honest and show what the mascara will really do.  I'll have to test this one out for you guys so you can see results that aren't deceptive! :/


Next is Bombshell Intensity Liners in black and brown.  These are felt tip, and longwearing.  Nothing new, IMO.

Lastly are these Shineshadows.  These are the most interesting to me, but they only come in 3 colors- white, army green and a purplish- gray.  


What do you guys think?  Have you tried any of these yet, or if not, do you want to?

1 comment

  1. I would try the liner and the eye shadows look different, I would give them a try as well.

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig