L'Oreal Miracle Blur Eye Review Before and After


Yesterday, I spotted some new Miracle Blur products at Walgreens (see my Facebook page for close ups on the products).
I was psyched when the original Miracle Blur was launched last year, as it seemed like such a cool product.  But alas, every time I used it, it pilled up and rolled off of my skin.  
But, I still wanted to try the version for eyes, since at 36, I've started to develop some fine lines.
Here are some packaging shots and ingredients:


This formula is supposed to work immediately to fill in lines and brighten the eye area, and also contains Revitalift ingredients like Pro-Retinol and peptides to work on wrinkles over time.
It comes in a tube with a metal applicator, which feels nice and cool on the eye area and helps with puffiness.
The formula is creamier and less waxy than original Miracle Blur- it's like a thick eye cream.
But the question on everyone's mind is...does it work?  Should you drop $25 on this stuff?  You be the judge- here are my before and after pictures.  Look at the wrinkles under my eye-

BEFORE

AFTER

I thought it did a decent job, although my wrinkles are still there.  But they are definitely less noticeable.  It's hard to tell from these close-ups, but looking in the mirror, I also noticed when I applied it to one eye, that the skin around it looked brighter and more even than the eye that had nothing.

The verdict?  While it doesn't work miracles, it definitely helps to camouflage wrinkles and brighten overall.  I like it!

What do you think?  Would you try this?





1 comment

  1. Thank you for this! I loooove that you used before and after pics rather than just a review. It's great to see real evidence! I might buy this, it's a bit expensive for drugstore but it seems to work well. I'm realistic- I know nothing will erase wrinkles completely.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig