New Miracle Blur, Pantene Expert Hair Regrowth and L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Spotted at Walgreens! Spring 2014


At Walgreens this morning, I spotted a ton of new products for Spring 2014!  I'll be posting them all to my Facebook page, but here's a preview of some of the new stuff...so exciting!

L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur has some new additions including Miracle Blur Eye, Moisture Blur, and a Triple Power Overnight Mask.  Close ups are on my Facebook page.


Next, we have a Hair Regrowth Treatment from Pantene Expert- looks like it has Minoxidil in it, plus a treatment shampoo! Close ups are on Facebook.

Also, L'Oreal Advanced Haircare has a new Volume Filler collection that looks amazing, as well as one for severely damaged hair.  I posted close ups on Facebook.

Also on Facebook, I've posted a bunch more new items, including Rimmel's Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara, and Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation and Primer.  Also, an anti-aging hair color from Clairol and Pantene's Damage Detox collection, so please check it out!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig