Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara Review

I love mascara, so it's no surprise that the second I saw Maybelline's new Volum' Express The Rocket mascara at Walgreens, I bought it right away.

It has a plastic brush similar to Cover Girl's Lash Blast, which I love, so I was hoping that this would be even better!


The formula is wet and easy to build, but not so much that it gets all over my eyelids.  I kept building the coats until my lashes got really full and long.  It didn't clump, but I noticed that after multiple coats, it was getting harder to separate my lashes.  
It didn't smudge or flake, which was another plus.  Overall, I would say it didn't give me the biggest lashes ever, but it's a solid choice and gives both volume and length with a great brush design! 

Here are my before and afters: 



What do you think?  Have you tried this?  Do you want to?

1 comment

  1. Wow! Your lashes look awesome! I'm going to get it today!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig