L'oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara Review

As a total mascara junkie, I couldn't pass up the chance to try L'oreal's new Telescopic Shocking Extensions, which is brand new for Spring 2013.  I got it at Walgreens for around $10.  This one promises extreme length with a 200 bristle brush that is supposed to grip each and every last lash.  Check it out...



It comes in a long, sleek silvery tube, and the brush is really skinny and made of rubbery plastic.  I have to say that this brush really does grip the lashes, and makes it really easy to get all the way down to the lash line and comb right up through with ease.  

Here's a close-up on the brush-


I am absolutely loving this mascara! It gives amazing length, plus some volume, and the brush is super easy to work with. It also did not clump or smudge on me, and I didn't even get the waterproof version.  So far, this is my favorite mascara of the 2013 season.  
Here are my before and after pics: 





What do you guys think?  I'd love to hear from those who have tried it, or if you haven't, do you want to?



5 comments

  1. Okay, color me impressed. I definitely want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thing that came to mind was, Wow! I want to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this based on your review and I LOVE it!!! It makes my lashes super long, better than anything else Ive tried. Granted I didn't get quite as good of results as you did, because I think your lashes are a little thicker than mine but for MY lashes, this worked wonders, and I got lots of compliments. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a before and after photo that is almost unbelievable. Gonna try for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After seeing a YT demo for this Mascara I knew I had to try it! But your before and after clinched it for me! It is, indeed, a fabulous mascara! I was in love with Maybelline one one WP, and didn't think anything could top it but Shocking lengths blew it out of the water. It's seriously the perfect mascara IMHO. I can't get over how well it legnthens and separates! But best of all is at the WP version holds the curl on my stick straight lashes...doesn't smudge or budge all day! A truly Holy Grail mascara for me! Thanks for the great review and demo! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig