Spotted in Stores! Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation and Powders

Today at Rite Aid, I spotted a new Revlon Foundation and Powder called Nearly Naked, with Emma Stone as the spokesmodel.  I had originally heard that these would be launching Spring 2013, so I was surprised to see them out already! (Click on the picture to see a larger version).

 They have a pretty wide range of shades in the liquid, and there's a booklet that helps you to choose the right shade.  I was a little disappointed that there weren't testers- last year it seemed like the brands were offering them whenever a new foundation launched.  Either way, I bought a bottle of this and will be using it for the first time tomorrow.  I swatched a little on my hand today, and it did seem to melt right into the skin, and cover a bit more than a tinted moisturizer, while still having a light texture.  But the real test will be on my face- stay tuned!




1 comment

  1. Nice review you have shared on some of the beauty products. Thanks for taking such type healthy point to discuss here.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig