Spotted in Store! Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream!

I was so excited when I walked into Harmon Discount tonight and spotted Revlon's new PhotoReady BB Cream!

It looks like there are 3 shades- Light, Light/Medium, and Medium.  I tend to buy makeup a shade darker than I need to avoid looking like Casper, but the Light/Medium was sold out, and I wanted to try this ASAP.  I ended up buying the Light shade, and can't wait to try it!
This is what the claims are for this BB:
It sounds fabulous, and since every BB Cream I've tried thus far wasn't much more than a tinted moisturizer, I have high hopes for this one.  It claims to cover like foundation and blur flaws like concealer, so I'm expecting a thicker formula with more coverage.  We'll see!
Review to follow soon! :)

1 comment

  1. I seriously can't wait to read your review. I've had such bad luck with American and korean BB creams, I think it's finally time for me to let someone else try this out first! I hope it comes fast!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig