December Ipsy Glam Bag

Today I got my Ipsy December Glam Bag and my December Birchbox.  So exciting!

I'm really liking this month's products!

First up is Mai Couture St. Barts Highlighter Papier (worth $28).  This little booklet comes with 25 sheets of what feels like tissue paper that are coated in bronzy highlighting powder. 

From the Mai Couture website:  Add radiance and glow to desired areas of face and body.  This shimmer highlighter paper will add luminosity to any dull skin. 
Instructions: Lightly press and sweep paper to desired areas of face and body.  Recommended areas of highlight for face: Top of cheekbones, chin nose bridge, middle of forehead, below brow bone.  Recommended areas of highlight for body: top of shoulders, collarbone, and decolletage.  Discard after each use.

Next up is Be a Bombshell Lip Gloss in Hot Mess (Worth $14). This is a full size tube, and the gloss really stays put on your lips.  Even though I'm not a fan of red, I'm sure I can find an occasion to wear this.  I'm more comfy with red gloss than red lipstick. 


From the Be a Bombshell website: Hot Mess - The perfect “true Red” lip gloss that goes on sheer! Layer for a more opaque look.
 Bombshell Application: Apply to top and bottom lips for full coverage. For sheer coverage, apply to lower lip only and blot lips together twice.

The next product is a full sized NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow in Soft Pink Pearl (worth $3).

From the NYX website: It’s not hard to sparkle with one of our ultra-shimmering loose shadow powders that can be used on eyes, cheeks, even lips. These finely-milled mineral eye shadows are high-impact, long-lasting—and a little addictive.

Next up is Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (worth $19).  I remember these from my days at Sephora- they are super creamy and don't budge once they set.  I'm so excited!!  

From the Urban Decay website: 
Creamy, forever-lasting, award-winning and waterproof, 24/7 pencils delight you with lush tropical hues, deep metallics, and unusually vibrant neutrals. The best Eye Pencil ever, ever, ever! Never before has a pencil this creamy and brilliant been waterproof, too. Velvety-soft, this never-before-seen formula stays soft and creamy for blending (about 30 seconds), then dries down to a long-lasting finish that WILL NOT budge. Line eyes with a hint of color or go for the full artistic, multi-hued effect with the wide selection of lush tropical hues, deep metallics and unusually vibrant neutrals. 

Last is a full sized Mirabella Prime for Face and Eyes (worth $29).  
From the Mirabella website: 
Silky, smooth, clear formula primer slides on the skin creating the perfect base for any Mirabella foundation. Avoid lash-line, use sparingly. Paraben-free; FD&C/D&C Dye-free.

So, what do you think of this month's Glam Bag?  I'm psyched with all of the products this month, and for $10, they included a lot of full sized products.  That's why I'm so in love with Ipsy

1 comment

  1. This will be my first month with ipsy and I have been anxiously checking the mail, I can't wait! Super excited for the primer, I've yet to try one.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig