Spotted in Store- L'Oreal Colour Riche Spring 2013 Eyeshadows

Today at Harmon Drugs in Bed Bath and Beyond, I spotted some new L'Oreal Colour Riche Eyeshadow palettes.  I was surprised to see these out already, and I was going to buy one but ended up passing for now. The gold packaging reminds me of the old school packaging from the 90's (or maybe even 80's?).
And speaking of new L'Oreal launches, Jane from W magazine tweeted this picture earlier this month that gives us a little preview of the 2013 line that will be launching this winter.  I can't wait!

In addition to the eyeshadows, I can make out what looks like Visible Lift blushes, and those lip tubes look similar to the Caresse Lipsticks- maybe they're Caresse glosses?  Also the flesh-colored pencils appear to say True Match on them, but I can't read anything else.  They could be concealer pencils.

Has anyone heard about or seen any of these new products hitting the stores yet?  I know in some countries/areas they get released early.  
Has anyone tried the new eyeshadows?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig