Spotted in Stores! New L'Oreal Youth Code B.B. Cream, EverSleek Precious Oil Treatment, Visible Lift Rapid Age Reversing Makeup, Revitalift Triple Power

I was at Walgreens today and spotted some new L'Oreal Products! First up is EverSleek Precious Oil Treatment.  Made with Moroccan Argan oil, it's supposed to get rid of frizz without weighing the hair down.


Next, I was super excited to see another B.B Cream at the drugstore!  Garnier had been the only drugstore brand to release one to date, so I can't wait to try this one.  It looks like it has luminizing ingredients in it (like Magic Lumi, maybe?).  


Next, is Visible Lift Rapid Age Reversing Makeup.  It's a cream foundation in a compact, which I haven't had too much luck with in the past, but I really liked the Visible Lift foundation that had the attached brush on it, so I'm optimistic that I'll like this one too.  Who doesn't want to look younger?!


Finally, there are three new products in the Revitalift Skincare line.  Called Triple Power, these are supposed to repair wrinkles, re-densify, and resurface the skin.  There's a serum, eye treatment, and cream (see close ups below).  They're $25 a piece, so $75 for the whole set- kind of steep for the drugstore, but still not as expensive as department store skincare.  If it works well, I'd gladly pay the $25. 





Stay tuned for more drugstore finds as they come in! :)

1 comment

  1. I want to try all of these products! :) Why do they always release all these products at once, though? The past few months there was nothing new coming out, and now there's too many to choose from! I can't wait to see your reviews on them so I can decide what's worth buying.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig