Spotted in Stores! L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation, Colour Caresse Lipsticks, plus new shades of Infallible Shadows!

Yesterday at Walgreens I spotted a huge new L'Oreal Display with new products in addition to the two BB Creams I talked about yesterday.

First is True Match Lumi foundation.  I'm so excited about this one!  I loved Magic Lumi primer, and I can't wait to try a foundation that takes it one step further! I also love that Walgreens had little testers so I was able to buy the perfect shade for me right away.



 This lipstick looks awesome as well.  It looks to be a cross between a lipstick and a balm and a stain and is supposed to be super lightweight.  I bought the Rose Taffeta shade, which is a rosy pink color but now I kind of want the shade the model is wearing (Blushing Sequin), except it was super bright in the tube and wasn't sure I can pull it off.  I might go back and get it, just for the heck of it.
There are also new 24 Hour Infallible shades out, which is great because I love these shadows.  I picked up the shimmery dove gray shade in the center of the first row, and I can already say (because I swatched it on my hand) that it's such a pretty, sheer, ethereal color.  


Finally, there are 24hour Lacquer Liner pots that come with brushes in five shades.  


So how excited are you about these new products?  Which one do you want to try?

2 comments

  1. Please review the lippy asap! Colors look great since I love a pop of color

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Caresse lipsticks are pretty nice. I think I have five of them (so far).

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig