Spotted in Store- Revlon Escapism 2012 Summer Gucci Westman Collection

Hey everyone!  I'm back from my fabulous trip to Charleston, and I bring with me some news of new summer product launches! 


First up, is Revlon's new Summer 2012 Collection, Escapism by Gucci Westman!  These colors all just jumped off the shelf at me, and it's rare to see this many things that I want all in one collection!


Here are some close ups of the colors for your viewing pleasure:


Custom Eyes palette in Beach Beauty



Nail Enamel in (left to right): Gold Coast, Red Bikini, Surf, and Sheer Seafoam. 

Lip Glosses in Bellini, Sizzle, Crystal Water and Sunbaked.

Cream Blushes in Coral Reef, Flushed & Pinched ( I bought flushed, so look for my review soon!)

Bronzer in Bronzed & Chic

And finally, the Highlighting stick.  This is a twist up, creamy stick that you're supposed  to use under brows, on top of cheeks, down the bridge of the nose, and on your cupid's bow.  It's a pretty golden shade. 

So which of these new products are you most excited about?  I can't wait to try the blue and seafoam polishes, cream blush, and highlighting stick the most!




5 comments

  1. Jenna, you're back!! I missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenna!
    I'm new to the blog and this might be a stupid question lol, but what is a "cupids bow"? (referencing the highlighting stick) I just want to make sure I am using the product correctly! :)

    -Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissy,

    Not a stupid question at all! It's the little dip right above your upper lip. Makeup artists swear by that trick to make your lips appear fuller. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the cream blushes want me!!! I think I have a new obsession with them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bronze and chic looks good. I'm going to order one.
    Wish you also featured some antiaging cream

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig