Spotted in Store- New Revlon Scented Treats Nail Polishes


I just spotted these new Revlon Scented Treats nail polishes at Harmon's. They even have scratch and sniff labels so you can check out the scents before you buy.  They're all scented like desserts.  I'm really loving some of the colors- especially the turquoise!  Here are some close ups of the shades:

Apricot Pastry, Fig Jam & Lemon Meringue

Raspberry Scone & Sugar Glaze

Mint Gelato & Cherry Bon Bon

Strawberry Cream
Has anyone tried these?  I'm really curious to know how long the scent lasts, and if the colors are pigmented or come out streaky. 

6 comments

  1. I've only tried the bubblegum scented one. It wasn't streaky; one coat was enough and it really did smell like bubblegum (once dried). I could smell the bubblegum scent whenever my hands were near my face even after cooking with very strong smelling foods. The smell pretty much faded by the next day and chipped too but I didn't use a topcoat and I'm really hard on my hands so I can't truly attest for wear. I'm curious what the teal one smells like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There! The teal one is Mint Gelato. I realized I forgot to include the colors so I updated the post to include them. Sorry about that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all of the other Revlon scented polishes except for the 2 beachy scented ones. I love them and have been trying to find these in my area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Strawberry, Apricot, and Lemon. They smell so good but they are streaky and require three to four coats depending on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting this! I was just running into walgreens and i didn't have a chance to look at it, so I figured I'd look up the colors when I got to a computer. You were the only site I could find a color list of this collection ^_^ thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the sugar glaze smells amazing once dried. Not really streaky, but you need 2 coats to see the color. When I got it I thought that it would be the light purple that it looks like but it a very pale pink. It's still cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig