Spotted in Store- Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy

Today at Walgreens, I spotted a little display of shampoos and conditioners by a brand called Clear.  The display said, " 99% of hair's natural strength and beauty comes from the scalp."  It looked interesting so I bought a shampoo and conditioner (they're pretty decent sized travel bottles $1.99 each).  I didn't see any full sized bottles, but based on the number of products they show on their Facebook page, I'm sure the full line is coming!  I'm going to use the shampoo and conditioner tomorrow, so I'll be sure to let you know what I think later in the week!
In the meantime, if you want to check them out, they're here on Facebook.  Based on the amount of positive comments so far, I'm excited to try it out!

1 comment

  1. When it comes to shampoo I try different brands just to see which will work out fine. Clear is fine with me. I do not really stay on to one brand that long. The trick for me is to really rinse the hair and the scalp thoroughly as possible. If a brand does not work on you that well then change to another one. Look for other ways to make your hair shiny and healthy.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig