Nip + Fab Eye Fix Review



I heard a while back that the brand Nip + Fab, which was created by Rodial's Maria Hatzistefanis, was going to be in Target, but I just recently discovered it in my local store.
According to Maria, she created Nip + Fab because she "saw a gap in the market for a serious, mass market range to help women and men achieve results in double-quick time, with minimum fuss and without the expense."
There were so many interesting looking products in the line to choose from, I had a really hard time. but since I'm such a concealer freak,  I finally settled on Eye Fix, for my first purchase.  
Eye Fix is a 2-in1 eye cream + concealer.  According to the Nip + Fab Website
"Give the skin around your eyes a softer, fresher, more radiant appearance with this 2-in-1 eye cream + concealer. Enriched with hydrating, plumping hyaluronic acid, softening glycerin and cucumber extract to reduce the appearance of puffiness, this clever eye boosting cream will instantly hide imperfections and dark circles with light reflecting particles to leave you looking younger, bright eyed and ready to face the day.
  • hyaluronic acid hydrates + plumps fine lines
  • cucumber extract soothes + helps reduce puffiness
  • light reflecting particles brighten + conceals dark circles"
Eye Fix comes in a twist up pen applicator with a brush.  I love the sleek, white packaging.  


Here's some packaging shots:


One downside is that this formula comes in only one color right now...it's a nude-pink shade.  On me, it's absolutely a perfect match... but I have light skin with pink undertones.  I'm hoping that they make this in some darker shades in the future.  So here's what the color looks like when it first comes out (not blended in): 
The first time I used this, I was blown away by the coverage.  It's not a super thick product, but it covers dark circles really well and also gives a bit of illumination to brighten the eye area. Kind of like a Touche Eclat that covers better!   Even though this claims to be an eye cream too, I didn't find it to be moisturizing enough, so I used an eye cream first, and then applied this.  However, since this does have a bit of moisture in it in the form of Hylauronic Acid, it doesn't sink into wrinkles! It's brilliant. 
Here's my before and after: Before on the left (just after I woke up) and After applying Eye Fix (and mascara) on the right: 
My whole eye area just looks so much brighter.  I used the product underneath and all around the eye, blending down into the cheek area just a little because I have some freckles and sun damage there.  (The packaging also says you can use this anywhere on the face as a concealer).  

I'm in love with this and can't wait to try more Nip + Fab products!  They're affordable and so far, totally live up to their claims.  
Eye Fix is $9.95 at Target.com and in Target stores. 











1 comment

  1. Ooh, I'm definitely going to check this one out. I'm obsessed with their Dry Leg fix...ever since I heard Jennifer Aniston uses it, and she has the nicest legs ever. Hard to believe their products are so cheap! They function like much higher end brands.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig