Mark All the Highlights Soft Glow Illuminator

I spotted this new gorgeous new illuminating powder on mark's website, and couldn't resist checking out this powder with the bright pink butterfly.  
According to mark's website,

 "Our prettiest palette ever is also gorgeous on all skintones! With a swirl of your brush, shades combine for a soft luminescence sure to send your eyes, face-and spirits-aflutter!"

The reviews on mark's site look great, so I'm really wanting to try this. With the combo of pink and purple, I'm thinking this would be best on cheeks, rather than the whole face, but I'm not sure...
 What do you think?  Have you tried this yet?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig