Sally Hansen Moisture Twist 2-in-1 Primer + Color Gloss- Twisted Nude Swatches

Yesterday at CVS, I spotted new Sally Hansen Moisture Twist lip glosses, which are lip color + primer in one tube.  They remind me of creamcicles, how they're all swirled together. 
According to the Sally H website: 


Prime and color lips in just one moisturizing twist. The primer sets a smooth, super moisturizing base for flawlessly smooth shiny lips. Available in 10 luminous shades.

Benefits:

+30% more moisture, instantly

Antioxidant formula has Jojoba, Sunflower & Moroccan Argan oils

Non-sticky, weightless feel

There are 10 colors to choose from: 










Since I'm all about nude lips, I decided to try Twisted Nude, a pretty peachy pink.



It comes with a regular doe foot applicator, which I actually like.  I think they make it easy to apply the color, and are soft and velvety feeling.  The formula tastes like cake batter- so yummy!




The formula is so super moisturizing with the Argan Oil in it, and is not sticky at all!  It gives the perfect sheen without being too glossy or thick and my lips felt smooth and soft for hours afterwards.  It really melts into the lips and feels incredible.  The more I use it, the more it seems to soften the lines, especially if I've applied it more than once that day.

It wears pretty much like a normal gloss, so you will need to reapply pretty often.  But it doesn't claim to be long wearing, so I didn't think it would be.

Here's my before and afters: 

BEFORE


AFTER

  Have you tried this, or any other glosses with Argan Oil in them, and if so, what did you think? 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig