Maybelline Color Tattoo Tough as Taupe Review and Swatch

Last month, I posted a review of Maybelline's new Color Tattoo eyeshadows in Bad to the Bronze and Audacious Asphalt.  I absolutely love them and use them almost every day, either alone, or as a base for powder shadow, so I thought I'd expand my collection a little bit.  


These are selling out of stores like crazy, so I had to visit a few drugstores to find the color I wanted, which is Tough as Taupe.  
When I first saw this color, it looked mainly medium brown, with a hint of gray in it.  



But when I actually started using it, the color in the pot seemed to change and have a lot more gray in it, which made me like it even more! 


 I seriously feel like I've been looking for this color my whole life, but didn't even know it.  It's such an awesome color!

Here's what a swatch looks like on my arm: 
This looks amazing on its own, or layered under either gray or brown shadow.  It really goes with and compliments both.  I love this whole line: they last forever, have amazing pigment, and are easy to work with.  
To see my review of two other colors, Bad to the Bronze and Audacious Asphalt, Click Here

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig