New ELF Studio Exact Lash Mascara- Clinique Bottom Lash dupe! Cheap Makeup

My favorite cheap makeup brand, ELF (Eyes Lips Face) just released a brand new mascara called Studio Exact Lash.  The brush looks strikingly similar to Clinique's Bottom Lash mascara- it's really tiny, perfect for grabbing every lash, especially the bottom ones. The best part?  It's a steal at $3!


Here's what ELF's Website has to say about Exact Lash: 


"Achieve thicker, fuller and longer looking lashes that are beautiful and evenly coated. The smaller brush design provides precision application exactly where you want it, so you can coat each and every lash. Great for creating winged lashes and to get target definition for lower lashes. The small mascara wand is specifically designed to be used for the bottom lashes or to target corner individual lashes for precise mascara application.
Apply to bottom eyelashes from root to tip, working in a zig-zag motion to fully coat the lashes. Use to also create target definition for both the upper corner and lower lash line. Reapply if desired."


Here's Clinique's Bottom Lash brush:

I'm really excited to try this!  I'd been wanting to try Clinique's version, but now I think I'll spend the $3 and try ELF's!

2 comments

  1. I've been really wanting to try Clinique Bottom Lash too, but maybe I'll try this first! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked this up recently at Dollar Tree, thinking it was worth a shot. However, I found a video review of it that makes it sound very wet and prone to smudging. I'm thinking it's something that you might be able to use the brush from, though!

    Here's a iink to the video if you want to watch for yourself. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I03CQAWqGF8

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig