L'Oreal 24hr Infallible Eye Shadow- Continuous Cocoa Review and Swatch

Last month, I reviewed the new Infallible eyeshadow from L'oreal Paris for the first time, and absolutely loved it (to see that review of shade #998 Sultry Smoke, click here).  So today I picked up a few more.  


The first one I want to talk about is Continuous Cocoa.  It's a really, really dark brown, which is perfect for creating a smoky eye while keeping it a little softer than black.  I also love using brown because it tends to make blue eyes pop. 


As I said in my last review, these are quite an interesting texture- almost cream like in consistency, kind of like a packed powder such as brown sugar or wet sand.  It comes with a little plastic insert that you're supposed to keep inside it to keep it packed down.  

The pigment is fantastic, it lasts all day without creasing, and once you put it on, it's no easy task to remove it.   When I swatched this on my arm, I had to scrub with dish soap to get it off!

Here's a swatch on my arm: 


I'm loving these- they're such amazing quality!  Next up, I'll be reviewing Infallible eyeshadow in Endless Pearl.  
What colors have you tried?  Favorites?



1 comment

  1. This color looks amazing! Ive been looking for a dark chocolate/cocoa eyeshadow- I'm going to try this.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig