Got2B Oil-licious Dry Oil Taming Mist Review


I spotted Got2b 's new Oil-licious dry oil mist at Walgreens yesterday, and what made me decide to buy it was the fact that it says it has a weightless finish.  I have dry hair that's prone to frizz, but it's also fine, and shine serums and sprays tend to make my hair look greasy and weighed down.  

The package says to hold the can 10-12 inches from dry hair and mist all over to get rid of frizz.  The first thing I noticed about this spray was the scent- it smells really fresh and clean.  I was hoping the scent would stay in my hair, but alas, it seemed to fade pretty quickly.  

As promised, this is definitely a lightweight oil, and it didn't weigh my hair down at all.  It also didn't cut all of my frizz today, but to be fair, my hair was extremely dry, because I tried a new conditioner this morning that wasn't quite up to par, so I had a lot of frizz to deal with.   I think on a normal frizz day, this would have worked fine.  It did make my hair soft, and added shine.
Basically, the oils in this are dimethicone and trisiloxane, (a very light silicone).  Nothing too earth shattering or new, but I think that this is a good product for someone with fine hair that's looking for light frizz control that won't give you the greasies.  It cost $5.99 at Walgreens.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig