Victoria's Secret New Bombshell in Love and Simply Gorgeous Perfumes plus Free Lotion

I heard that Victoria's Secret had launched two new fragrances for Valentines Day, so I headed over to the mall to check them out, and I took my husband with me to get a guy's perspective.  

The first fragrance, Bombshell In Love, is a new twist on the original Bombshell, with notes of pink grapefruit, peony and sandalwood.  To me it smells similar to the original, but a little more citrusy because of the grapefruit.  I might like it better than the original.  My husband just shrugged when he smelled it and said, " It's not bad.  Kinda fruity."  Ooo-kay...next one!

Next is Simply Gorgeous, which comes in a fantastic bottle complete with atomizer.  It's a blend of Crimson Apple, Sunkissed Petals, and Velvet Amber.  To me, it smells really similar to Hermes Eau Des Merveilles, with a touch more sweetness. It's weird because they don't have the same ingredients, except for the amber, but to me, it's very close. 
 I was immediately drawn to it, as it's a warmer scent, but it's not food-y.  It's really difficult to find a warm, sexy fragrance that isn't loaded with vanilla or musks. My husband even liked it, and he's really picky about scents.  I loved it so much, I bought it right away, and it didn't hurt that until Feb. 14th, Victorias Secret is giving away a free lotion with the purchase of either of the new perfumes.  If you get a chance to smell this one, I recommend it- it's really different!
Both eau de parfums are $49.  



2 comments

  1. I loooove the new Simply Gorgeous! It smells just like their discontinued "Victoria" perfume from the early 90's! I've been missing it for like 15 years! Glad it's back in its new reincarnated form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this perfume. Is this perfume still available in the market specially the free lotion?

    women pheromones

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig