Splurgeworthy! Benefit's They're Real Mascara

On a trip to Sephora this weekend, I was checking out all the new products and came across a new mascara by Benefit Cosmetics called They're Real!.  Several of the salespeople (including the girl who eventually rang me up) said that they were all obsessed with it, so of course,you see why I had to have it, even if it did cost $22.
The Details: 
The packaging pretty much had me once I read it.  It had a before and after picture, as well the stats listed below-

-94% saw dramatic length and volume*
-90% saw base-to-tip curl*
-94% saw visible lift*
-100% saw long-wearing results*


The tube itself is really high end and pretty- it's a gunmetal chrome and such a cool shape.

The Brush: 
 According to the Sephora website:
This mascara features an exclusive brush specially designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing, glossy formula revealing lashes you never knew you had! Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length and volume beyond belief. The precision bristles on the custom-domed tip lift, define, and curl even your tiniest lashes. The end result is luxurious, silky lashes that won't smudge, clump, or dry out. 

The Results: 
I'm declaring They're Real! splurge-worthy, because it's totally worth the $22. ( I like it better than Diorshow, which is $24).  It seriously lifts, lengthens, and volumizes, all at the same time! The brush is plastic, which some of you aren't crazy about, but it's what really separates the lashes and gets great results.  I felt like I was wearing false lashes.  They looked great all day, and another thing...I'm sitting here writing this at 9:15pm, and not one smudge or flake.



Before:
 After:

One piece of advice: The packaging says you can layer all you want, but as you can see from my after pic, after 3 coats, my lashes started to stick a little.  But my results were just as good with 2 coats, so I'll stop there from now on.

See more before and afters at BenefitCosmetics.com.  It shows real people who have tried it and gotten great results. 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig