GUD by Burt's Bees spotted at Target

I was in Target tonight and saw an endcap full of brightly colored bath and body products called GUD.  When I looked closer, I realized that it's made by Burts Bees! 
The line at Target  so far consists of Body Washes, Body Lotions, Shampoo and Conditioner in 4 scents.  

According to the Gud website, there is also body butter, hand cream, hand wash and body mist, but my local Target doesn't carry those, at least not yet.  They are all natural, and contain no parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals, and according to their website, the scents will make people want to stand a little closer to you and that you'll want to be triple-sniffing your arm.  

Here's a closer look at the scents: 


 Floral Cherrynova according to their website smells like Cherry Blossom and Almond Milk and is sweet but never cloying.  It's a very soft, floral scent.

 

Pearanormal Activity smells like Pear and Acai Berry.  This scent is a Target exclusive (not sold on the Gud website) and seems to be the most popular, as there were only a handful of them left on the shelf.  I scored the last body wash, and will review it later this week!

Vanilla Flame smells like Vanilla and Rice Milk.  I loved this scent as well- it is almost a spot-on dupe for Bath and Body Works Rice Flower and Shea, and it smells very light and sweet.

Finally, there's Orange Petalooza which smells like blood orange and hyacinth.  It smelled very fresh, clean and citrusy.  


Has anyone out there tried GUD yet?  Visit their website to learn more at GUDHAPPENS.com
Also, if you like them on Facebook, you get a $1 off coupon to print!

8 comments

  1. Oooh, looks like a cool line! It looks a little more fun than Burts Bees, and more focused on fragrance. I'm dying to find out how they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to Target this morning anyway so I decided to get the Pear body wash and lotion. I just got out of the shower and can not stop sniffing my skin. It smells even better on than it does out of the bottle and it made my skin so soft and smooth too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to smelling all of them, but especially the Vanilla one. I love BBW Rice Flower and Shea, so it would be cool to find a more natural version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely gonna have to check out Vanilla Flame. It's great to find someone else to likes the BBW Rice Flower and Shea scent, I thought I was the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess and Amber Joy, I tried the Vanilla one on my hand in the store, and the scent stayed even through 2 hand washings! It's so long lasting I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The orange petlooza was all kroger carried a couple weeks ago. I bought the shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo smelled great...but the conditioner smells like rubbing alcohol! I've tried it a couple times and it has really weighed down my hair and made it very oily (i have very thin straight hair). I will keep trying the shampoo, but i'm going to see if i can get a coupon or money back for the conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cindy- thanks for your review of the shampoo and conditioner! I hadn't gotten a chance to try them yet. I'm not liking the sound of that conditioner (I have fine, straight hair too).

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig