Gud (by Burt's Bees) Pearanormal Activity Body Wash Review


I'm really psyched about the new Gud line from Burt's Bees!  There are four scents that I talked about in a previous post (see post here) , but this post is a review of the Pearanormal Activity scent, which is exclusive to Target and not sold on Gud's website, (gudhappens.com).  
It is paraben free, and contains no phthalates, or petrochemicals.  I love that it has so many natural ingredients, but unfortunately, it is not sulfate free. :(   I looked up the main sudsing ingredient, sodium coco-sulfate, and it's basically a close cousin to sodium laureth sulfate.  But despite that, I still really love this body wash.


Here are some label shots:





It foams very nicely, even without using a pouf or washcloth, and it left my skin feeling very clean, yet soft.  It's not drying at all, (and I have very dry skin).  
The pear & acai berry scent is fantastic!   I liked it in the store, but I liked it even more in the shower this morning.  It was really fresh smelling and invigorating, and the scent lasts a loooong time.  Hours later, I am still catching a whiff of it every time my arm goes past my face, and I find that I keep sniffing my skin (and probably look like a weirdo).  
Even my husband, who isn't crazy about perfumes and scents in general, said I smelled good today.  Plus, I didn't wear perfume, because I wanted to see how the staying power on the scent was, and didn't want anything to compete with it.


Has anyone seen this in stores yet?  Or tried any of the other products in the line?

3 comments

  1. I got the Vanilla Flame body wash and body lotion, and I can't believe how long the scent lasts!!! It was still going strong by the end of the workday. These are not the thing to wear if you wear perfume, because they will compete- you really need to let them be on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently purchased the Pearanormal body lotion, shampoo, and conditioner...I am absolutely obsessed with this smell!!! It is pretty much my smell of the moment...no perfumes for me right now as this is pretty much it. It's a lovely, powdery pear smell that lasts a long time. I have recievec compliments from coworkers and I actually got a compliment in the gym...the smell is subtle and better than some deoderants you can smell on others while working out. It's also a great price to smell so good! $6.99 for the individual items I mentioned above. And I've only seen it at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Pearanormal activity in the body lotion and body mist and HOLY COW. This stuff smells GREAT! It is strong, but not too strong. It smells juicy and fruity. I am not normally a fruity-smell type of girl, but this stuff was love at first sniff. I definitely recommend, even if you have your doubts about smelling like a pear. It is so worth it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig