Garnier Ultra Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum + Moisturizer Follow Up

About a month ago, I reviewed Garnier's new Ultra Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum + Moisturizer, and I was really happy with the immediate wrinkle-plumping effects- it made them disappear!  However, the next morning, they were back.  So I wanted to see if it actually reduced wrinkles over time.
I've used it twice a day since I got it in the beginning of January, and I'm happy to report that my wrinkles have softened quite a bit! 
The pictures below have not been retouched at all, and both were taken right after washing my face before putting any skincare products. 


So here's my before: 


And here's my after ( the wrinkles are barely visible now!) : 




So needless to say, this has worked amazingly well for me!  My skin is also smoother, more even toned, and more moisturized, even after cleansing, so I'm really really happy with this product!  
Skincare products always take at least 4 weeks to work, so don't give up if you don't see improvement after 2 weeks.  I really didn't see much of a difference until the very last few days.  


To see my original post, click here

5 comments

  1. this seems to be a good product...but what;s that redness on your forehead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, it's just the lighting in the picture. I have pink undertones, and for some reason the camera picks up a lot of red in my skin in certain lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE review AVON GOLD EMULSION NIGHT CREME. Thanks so much.
    A grateful "senior" in N.C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great. just bought some

    ReplyDelete
  5. I been wanting to try this myself...thanks for the before and after pics :)
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig