New Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam foundations and Dream Lumi concealer spotted in store!



Walgreens had the new Maybelline Dream Nude air foundation and Dream Lumi concealer/ highlighter pens on display today. Seems like a lot of the brands are copying each other with the new products...Maybelline's Dream Nude and Revlon's PhotoReady Mousse (click to see my review of that) seem similar and the Dream Lumi pens remind me of L'Oreal's Magic Lumi concealer/highlighters (click to see photos from a few weeks ago) .

1 comment

  1. Will you be reviewing these products soon? I want to buy them, but wanted to see what you think first before I spend my money.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig