Maybelline Color Tattoo, Bouncy Blush, Illegal Lengths and more spotted at CVS. Colors up close!



Just came back from CVS with a bagful of Maybelline goodies I bought with my ExtraBucks (love u CVS!). They had an end cap set up when I first walked in with the new Illegal Lengths mascara ( supposed to lengthen 4mm!), Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows, extended wear lipsticks, gel gloss stains, liquid liner and new brow products...phew! So many good things to look at!





I ended up getting a Bouncy Blush in Fresh Pink, Illegal Lengths in Blackest Black and Tattoo eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze.  I'll share my results this week!

2 comments

  1. Omg so exciting! This is why I read your blog every single day. I can always find out what's new from my living room instead of going out to the drugstore. Thanks for doing all the legwork! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like there are some fantastic colors of the bouncy blush. I'd love to see the Color tattoo color range too! More pics pleeeease!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig