Maybelline Baby Lips Review and Swatches of Cherry Me and Pink Punch.



I can't get enough of all the tinted lip balms that are in drugstores lately.  I mean, lets face it, if I'm going to be applying and reapplying lip gloss all day, I might as well use something that doesn't require a mirror and moisturizes and softens my lips at the same time.  Plus I love the subtle tints they give, with just a touch of shine- it's very natural looking.  
I purchased Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me and Pink Punch, both of which look totally different on lips than in the tube, so don't be intimidated by the dark red and Pepto-Bismol pink.  


These actually give a sheer wash of color that almost stains the lips.  The color hangs on for a while after the glossiness has worn off.  Cherry Me comes out a rosy pink and smells like cherries- yum!  Pink Punch has more of a bubblegum tint to it, (but not as drastic as in the tube, so don't worry) and smells, as the name implies, like fruit punch.  

Here's what the colors look like on: 



Cherry Me:


Pink Punch:
As you can see, they are very similar- Pink Punch is slightly more of a baby pink, while Cherry Me is rosier.  

They are really hydrating, and feel smooth, not sticky at all.   I sometimes slick one on before I go to bed, and when I wake up, my lips are smooth, plump, and stained a pretty color.  I also love that these have SPF 20 in them.  I keep these in my purse during the day, and use them constantly.  I don't even need to use a mirror, since they're so sheer.  
What do you guys think?  Has anyone tried the grape one?  I was a little intimidated by the purple color, but as I've found out, it looks way different on than it does in the tube. 

7 comments

  1. I've tried Grape and it's a little plummy but def not purple like in the tube. I love these balms- I have them all except for the peach one because I hate the smell of peaches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these, but I think I like the new Revlon lip butters a little more. They are creamier and there are more colors to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Cherry Me, I think it's like a "my lips but rosier" shade, and I wear it nonstop throughout the day. These are very wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually got the clear one. I love it and it has a slight menthol taste. I love that it's non greasy. I can't wait to try the tinted ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Cherry Me and the peach one, too. Both are great but I like the color of the cherry one more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have the pink punch one! Very mosterising and looks great with my skin tone! Strongly reccoment pink punch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can anyone tell me where I can get baby lips in pink punch for cheap as I don't have a lot of money but every girl at my school has one. I always get left out and am tired of it. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE help me

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig