Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush

I was in Rite Aid the other day and was drawn to the bright pink packaging of the new Physicians Formula Happy Booster Line.  I selected the blush and face powder to try (powder will be in a separate review).
Physician's Formula's website says: 
  • Ultra-soft and blendable blushing powder features a fresh and vibrant mix of blushing tones infused with a pop of color to create a healthy glow.
  • Multi-reflective pearls provide a soft iridescence to highlight contour and add radiance to cheeks.
  • Infused with our Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress.
  • The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.


I purchased the blush in the Rose shade, and as soon as I opened up the compact, I took a whiff of the powder- it smells amazing!  It literally made me smile and say "mmm", so I suppose it really does make you happy.
The compact is great too- shiny and hot pink, the top part contains the blush with a separate compartment underneath with a brush and mirror.
I wasn't crazy about the flat brush, since I'm used to rounded blush brushes, but it's wider than most blush brushes that come in the compact, so that's a good thing.
This blush is long lasting for a powder, and the color is great.  You swirl the brush around in the compact, and get a range of shades that looks so natural.

My only caution to you is once you apply it, wait a few minutes for the color to "develop".  The first time I used it, I swept the brush over my cheek a few times and it looked like there was nothing there.  So I added more.  Then all of a sudden, it was really dark.  So now, I brush on a little, wait about a minute, and a pop of color just kind of appears on my cheeks.  It sounds strange, but trust me on this one.

1 comment

  1. Thanks for your review- I have been wanting to try this, and now I'm going to buy it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig