Revlon Custom Eyes Pre-sale!

Revlon's newest mascara Custom Eyes is not due to hit stores until January, but until 12/27, you can order it online at CVS and Walgreens.  If you want to be the first to try this, I'm told that supplies are very limited, so order as soon as you can! 
This mascara has a customizable brush- with just a twist of the tube, the bristles adjust to create either length and drama or length and definition.  Here are the two looks shown by Jessica Biel- she looks absolutely gorgeous!

The stores below are part of the presale.  Click on the links to order: 



I'm getting mine tomorrow and will post a review ASAP!

XOXO Jenna

1 comment

  1. When I buy this mascara, I am only going to use the Drama setting. That is HOT! :)-

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig