New Loreal Youth Code Review

I've been seeing mysterious ads for Loreal's Youth Code in magazines the past few months, and I've been dying to try it out, even though the ads didn't really explain much about the product.  Since I'm in my early thirties, wrinkles are a prime concern for me.  I want to make the tiny hints of creases that are starting to show up on my forehead and underneath my eyes vanish like, yesterday.  
I was in CVS yesterday and was excited to see the Youth Code display. Especially since it's not due to debut in the US for another 20 days.
I bought the eye cream to start with and it cost $27.  The science behind it is too detailed to go into on this blog post, but you can read all about it at www.lorealparisusa.com/youthcode.  
While it's too early to tell you whether or not the product gets rid of my undereye wrinkles, I can tell you a little about the formula.  

Youth Code Eye Cream is packaged in a tube with a metal applicator, which when applied to the under-eye area feels nice and cold and de-puffs bags.  The formula itself is soft, non greasy and melts luxuriously into skin, while light diffusing particles seem to erase lines. 
So far, so good!  I'll post an update in a few weeks with before and after pics. 

***UPDATE***
Ok, so it's been a week, and since Loreal says you will see results in one week, I wanted to post pics of my eye area to see if anything's happened so far.  Both pictures were taken in the morning, before I put on makeup, when undereye bags and wrinkles are at their worst.  Here's me last Monday morning: 

 And here's this morning's picture.  I am actually amazed by the result.  Looking at my eye area every day, I didn't really notice a difference.  But looking at the difference between the pictures now, I can see the change.  The deep wrinkle under my eye is a lot shallower this week.  I can't wait to see what 2 weeks looks like! 



3 comments

  1. While I am always skeptical of the claims these skincare companies make, the fact that this has been 10 years in the making might mean that they have something here. I can't wait for your review to hear what you thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Please please post your review soon. I can't wait to see if this stuff works!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been hearing good things about this. Can't wait for your review.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig