Neutrogena Clinical Review

 I wrote a post a while back on the new ion technology skincare, but I hadn't purchased it because I was still using my Garnier Ultra Lift Pro Gravity Defying Cream which I love and will definitely buy again! But, curiosity got the best of me- I can't resist a product that promises to prevent and eradicate wrinkles. 


So I purchased the starter kit at Walgreens, which has one tube of the Ion2 Serum, one tube of the Eye Activating Cream, and one Tube of the SPF 30 Activating Day Cream.  The kit orignally retailed for $40, but Walgreens was running a special for $10 off the Starter Kit.


According to the package:
"Healthy skin naturally restores itself with positively charged ion flow, which facilitates cell-to-cell communication. Dermatologists are now recognizing that as we age, this flow diminishes, leading to a breakdown in collagen that causes skin to lose shape and definition."

First, you apply the Ion2 Serum, which is gray in color (it goes on clear) and feels very silky, almost like primer.  Then you apply the eye cream and face cream to activate the serum.

Pros:  
  • Makes the skin feel amazingly smooth and gets rid of redness. 
  • Leaves skin perfectly primed for makeup. 
  • After 4 weeks of use, the few wrinkles I had are, in my opinion, 90% gone!!
  • The eye cream is one of the few that can be applied all around the eye, even on lids. 
 Cons: 
  • The price is a bit higher than other drugstore anti-aging products. 
  • The sizes of the tubes are smaller than other drugstore products.
Overall: 
I am extremely happy with this product!  It has worked better than any high-end product I've tried from Sephora and department stores.  It took a few weeks to see results, but that's normal in the skincare world.  Your skin takes about a month to shed and generate new skin cells, and many people get frustrated with a new product when they don't see results in a week.  My advice is be patient!  Oh, and try Neutrogena Clinical- it's amazing.

Here is a picture of results from their website www.neutrogenaclinical.com: My wrinkles weren't as deep as the ones in the before picture...more like the after pic, and this made them practically disappear.

1 comment

  1. I've tried this and agree with your review- it's a wonderful product!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig