Loreal Studio Secrets Resurfacing Primer Review

Loreal has just launched a new line of Professional Makeup Products in the US.  They've been in the UK at Boots stores for a while now, because they had an exclusive on it.  The line includes 3 different primers that correct redness, dullness and shine, a resurfacing primer, and foundation, lip products and eye colors.  I didn't see the makeup in stores yet, but I was in Walgreens the other day and they do have the primers.  I chose to try the resurfacing primer, which was in a jar, while the other primers were in pumps.  It cost $12, and while it is a pretty small jar, other reviewers have said it lasts a long time.


This is what the packaging says "L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer is inspired by professional make-up artists, this primer masks wrinkles and uneven textures in the skin, making the complexion feel smooth and soft, with a remarkable velvety touch." 

The product is a baby pink color and has a fluffy marshmallowy texture, unlike other primers that have a silicone-like feel.
It goes on sooo smoothly and gives your skin a baby soft, matte finish.  It fills in pores and wrinkles and even hides some of the redness around my nose and dark circles under my eyes.  (and I haven't even used my foundation yet!)
When I did use foundation, I used about 1/3 of the amount I usually use, in part due to the smooth surface and also because I didn't need it in some areas. 
This is one product that I feel truly lives up to it's claims- I am obsessed with it and will use it every day!

Here's a photo of the rest of the line- I cannot wait to try it all, and of course I will be reviewing the products, so stay tuned. 
 

Here's a great You Tube Review on the Resurfacing Primer! 



1 comment

  1. Just bought this today and I...am...in...loooveee! Already! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig