NEW Sephora Lip Balm & Scrub Now Available

Calling all lip balm addicts! Sephora Collection has just released a new range of lip balms (and one lip scrub) that are affordable ($6 each) and come in six different formulas that are targeted for specific benefits.

Here are the details:

Available in balm or scrub format, these addictive scents will meet any lip concern and boost every mood. Each of the five balms feature targeted ingredients for specific benefits. The lip scrub features gentle sugar exfoliants to smooth and soften lips, priming them for lipstick and other lip products.

Coconut Lip Balm:Nurtures and soothes.
Rose Lip Balm: Nurtures and imparts shine.
Goji Lip Balm: Nurtures and protects. 
Tangerine Lip Balm: Nurtures and Tones.
Almond Lip Balm: Nurtures and Moisturizes.

Honey Lip Scrub: Exfoliates and smooths.


The coconut balm and the honey scrub have my name on them! Plus, if you're a Beauty Insider, these qualify for 2x points through Sunday 1/22 (all skin care is included). 

Are you getting one (or more) of these? I'd love to hear about it in the comments below! :) 

Grab the Lip Balm & Scrub now at Sephora.com 

For more, please follow my new blog www.beauddiction.com

2 comments

  1. Ooooh, defnitely gonna check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article :) i'm addicted to lip balm lol

    I have all of them besides the honey lip scrub and they're really effective and cute! I bought them just because I loved the packaging, but they work really well too. It stays on my lips longer than I thought it would. The coconut one is my favorite <3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig