10 New Skincare Products I Want to Try in 2017

It's a new year and like a lot of people, I feel like a new year means a fresh start. As a self-proclaimed skincare junkie I always get excited when I see new products being released, and January seems to be the time when all the new stuff launches. Granted, there are certain products in my bathroom right now that I love and have used for years, but I'm always curious to try new products. Science is always advancing and the newer formulas can take your skin to an even better place than the older formulas do.

I've been adding products to my mental shopping cart the past couple of weeks and I wanted to share  the ones I'm most excited to try in 2017. Let's take a look!
1. Sephora Collection Cleansing & Exfoliating Cream ($7.50 at Sephora)- This new line includes creamy cleansers in six delicious-sounding scents. Two of them also contain micro-pearls to polish your skin as you cleanse. Bonus for me...there's a coconut-scented one!

2. Pixi Beauty x Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse ($24 at Target)- This collab created with skincare guru Caroline Hirons has a solid cleansing balm on one side to dissolve makeup, then a creamy cleanser on the other side to deep cleanse your skin. I love balm cleansers but I hate having to take out another separate product to remove the residue. This is so convenient and travel-friendly combining two cleansers in one package!

3. Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist ($35 at Sephora)- I have the driest skin ever and even though I start out the day feeling hydrated, the dryness creeps back in by midday, causing my makeup to look cracked, cakey, and not as smooth. This mist contains hydrating ingredients and also a unique polysaccharide, which forms a protective layer to seal in hydration and keep makeup looking flawless.

4. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial ($80 at Sephora)- This is a facial in a bottle with an AHA and BHA blend to exfoliate both the top layer of the skin and the underneath layers, down into pores to get rid of rough texture (which I suffer from on my cheeks and makes makeup not sit smoothly). It's definitely pricey but based on the 5 star reviews, I might just give it a try!

5. Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior ($95 at Sephora)- This is an all-in-one serum and moisturizer that plumps up the skin using three different sizes of hyaluronic acid (a substance naturally found in high amounts in your skin when you're born and you lose it gradually as you age- that's one reason why babies have such plump skin). It also contains glucosamine to help your skin naturally make more hyaluronic acid.

6. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Serum ($19.99 at Ulta)- Speaking of hyaluronic acid, this is the budget-friendly version of the above and is supposed to help to plump up your skin. There's actually an entire hydro boost line, including a cleanser, moisturizers and an eye cream that all contain hyaluronic acid.

7. Perricone MD Cocoa Moisture Mask ($69 at Sephora and Ulta)- This rich, creamy formula is supposed to deliver an intense boost of hydration to dry skin, as well as firm and brighten. I use hydrating masks all the time, and one that smells like cocoa sounds like pure heaven!

8. Korres Greek Yoghurt Smoothie Priming Moisturizer ($42 at Sephora)- I love the idea of a moisturizer that doubles as a primer! This one contains 26% Greek Yogurt proteins to plump and strengthen your skin and prep it for all-day makeup wear. I love their Yoghurt Sleeping Cream so I'm excited to try this next.

9. CeraVe Ceramide Boost Gel Oil ($23.99 at Ulta)- This formula contains a 5 ceramide and sunflower blend to instantly boost your skin's radiance...something every dry-skinned girl needs! You can use it before or mix it into your moisturizer for an added skin boost.

10. Sunday Riley C.E.O. C+E Antioxidant Protect & Repair Moisturizer ($65 at Sephora)- This moisturizer contains a potent, more stable form of Vitamin C that protects your skin from damage during the day and repairs it at night while supporting collagen production. Even though Sunday Riley products are expensive, I have had nothing but great experiences with them (Good Genes, Luna, and Tidal) so I have faith that this one will be amazing as well!

Well that's my list of new skincare to try! What's on your skincare wish list this year? Drop me a comment and let me know! :)

Please follow my new blog www.beauddiction.com

6 comments

  1. OMG so many good ones to try here! I really need to find that CeraVe and also I completely agree with you about Sunday Riley products. They are amazing and I already have this one in my cart at Sephora just waiting until I get paid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that cocoa mask would be a splurge but it sounds so indulgent! -Candance W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the cocoa mask and it's wonderful. I tried the Korres primer in Sephora and I really don't know if I can get past the smell which to me is like yogurt/baby powder/floral and quite strong. The Pixi Double Cleanse is something I really want to try and the Kate Sommerville Wrinkle Warrior feels great but the $95 price point is a bit of turn off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is awesome! I been quantum xmetics but there prices are waaay too high so thinking of switching it up. Thx <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting blog on skincare products, good collection of products you have with you.Looking forward to try on of these.Thanks for sharing the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the products are wonderful. All of them are very unique products. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig