Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Palette Launches Tonight!

**Update** Now available for VIB Rouge Only!

The Too Faced White Chocolate Chip Palette ($26) launches tonight at Sephora, first for VIB Rouge and then for everyone else. I'm not sure of the official launch times yet, but they have been saying this is a Cyber Monday exclusive so I'm guessing it'll be after midnight sometime.

When I first saw a sneak peek of this palette on Instagram I wasn't too impressed with the colors but the lighting wasn't the greatest so I was waiting until I saw it on the Sephora website before I made up my mind. I definitely like it better than the all-matte Chocolate Chip palette (currently sold out) that launched on the Too Faced website for Black Friday but I'm still undecided.

What about you? Are you getting this one? Maybe you guys will help me make up my mind! :)

Available Cyber Monday at Sephora.com

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig