QVC Beauty Advent Calendar Unboxing


The QVC Beauty Christmas Advent Calendar ($63.96) is back for 2016 and I look forward to it every year because it's filled with so many amazing products to try. This year, QVC was kind enough to send me one to try so I'm really happy to be able to show it to you guys up close!

Now, the point of a traditional Advent Calendar is to open one window each day for the 24 days leading up to Christmas, but I totally cheated and opened up everything already...and I wouldn't blame you if you did the same thing! If you're the one purchasing it, you already know what's inside anyway because it shows the products on the website, however if you're giving this as a gift it would be a fantastic surprise for a makeup & beauty lover in your life.

Let's take a look!



The QVC Beauty Advent Calendar comes in a really large box...much larger than I was expecting! It reminds me of the old Bolla Wine Gift boxes my parents always had lying around (I'm probably dating myself here) but picture being able to fit a few bottles of wine inside and you'll understand how large this box is! It comes with a gold latch on the side and the box walls are very thick and sturdy. You could definitely use it to store something later on in if you take out the inserts.


Inside, there are 24 windows that have little tabs you can pull them open with. 

There's a great mix of products inside, including makeup, skincare, bath & body products and beauty tools from prestige brands like Peter Thomas Roth, Juice Beauty, Mally Beauty, Josie Maran, Nest, Algenist, IT Cosmetics, bareMinerals, Philosophy, and more!


The full list of products is as follows:

Skincare-
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
  • StriVectin Advanced TL Neck Cream
  • Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Moisturizing Gel
  • Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask
  • Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid
  • Clark's Botanicals Smoothing Marine Cream
  • philosophy purity made simple cleanser
  • Juice Beauty Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum
  • Go-Soleau Make-Up Remover Towelettes
Bath & Body-
  • Josie Maran Body Butter in Vanilla Apricot
  • Molton Brown Eucalyptus Body Wash
  • philosophy amazing grace shower, bath, and shower gel
Fragrance-
  • Nest Midnight Fleur Eau De Parfum
  • Two Pinrose Fragrance Petals in either Merry Maker or Secret Genius fragrance
Makeup-
  • bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Swag, a blushing mauve shade
  • IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder
  • Full-size Doll 10 Lip Velvet in either Fashionista, Coutureable, or Material Gir
  • Full-size Mally More is More Mascara
Beauty Tools:
  • Full-size Campanelli towel
  • Full-size eyelash curler
  • Faux eyelashes
  • Full-size nail file
  • Full-size blender sponge
  • Compact mirror
Overall, this is an excellent value and allows you (or the person you're gifting it to) to try a large selection of high-end beauty products. The Mally Mascara, Philosophy Purity, Strivectin Neck Cream, and Doll 10 Liquid Lipstick add up to $60 already so it's basically like getting the rest for free!

There are several here that I'll be trying for the first time, but there are also quite a few favorites in here! Nest Midnight Fleur is one of my favorite winter scents and First Aid Ultra Repair Cream and Philosophy Purity have been skincare staples for me for many years. I also recently discovered the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores powder and bareMinerals Gen Nude Matte Lipcolor and I've been loving them both.


I definitely recommend picking this one up, either for yourself or as a gift for someone else. It tends to sell out very quickly, so I wouldn't hesitate if you're interested. :) 

Grab yours now at QVC.com

Please follow my new blog www.beauddiction.com

8 comments

  1. This is such a great idea, I didn't know they even did an advent calendar! The Mally mascara by itself costs $20, which I know because I was just looking at it when I was in Ulta a few days ago. Such a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I love being able to try all of these products because many of them are expensive (the Smoothing Marine cream costs $115 I think!) so I wouldn't spring for the full sizes without trying samples first. It's such a nice set. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't it awesome? I love beauty advent calendars! :)

      Delete
  3. What a fantastic idea! I will be buying this for my daughter who is really into makeup and beauty products. She's going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so fun! Will you be giving it to her pre-Christmas so she can open one each day or will she be getting it for Christmas?

      Delete
  4. There are so many good value sets this year! I wish I had a bigger budget to snatch them all up! This is a great value.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...it's terrible how many things are out there right now. I feel like it gets worse every year! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig