IT Cosmetics Friends & Family Sale is Now Live!


The IT Cosmetics Friends & Family sale is here, today through Saturday, 11/5. You get 25% off any order of $30+ and free shipping with code ITFRIENDS.

If you're not sure what to try from IT, here are my suggestions:

1. CC+ Cream ($38 $28 with code)- This is my holy grail foundation...it's lightweight, hydrates my dry skin, and offers SPF 50+ and fantastic medium-full coverage with no cakiness.

2. Bye Bye Under Eye Eye Cream ($48 $36 with sale code)- I reviewed this eye cream recently and am so impressed by it! It keeps my under eye area hydrated all day and I've already seen signs of my fine lines disappearing. Check out my review here.

3. Bye Bye Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm ($38 $28.50 with sale code)- This is my holy grail cleanser/makeup remover! It takes off everything, has no scent (great if you're sensitive) and rinses away clean with no double-cleanse necessary! I love using it on nights when I'm in a hurry to get to bed because it's so quick and easy. See my full review here.

4. Hello Lashes Mascara ($24 $18 with code)- This mascara is definitely in my top 5...it gives me length, volume and separation without smudging under my eyes.

5. Brushes- IT Cosmetics is known for their amazing, super soft brushes and the more I collect, the more I realize that I don't use my other brushes anymore. They are definitely worth the money!

There are many more products I love from IT Cosmetics, but these are probably my top 5. I'm also crazy about the Bye Bye Pores Blush, Brow Power Pencil, Bye Bye Under Eye concealer, and Celebration powder foundation.

So if you've been wanting to try IT Cosmetics or just stock up on some favorites, now is the time to do it! Don't forget to use code ITFRIENDS to get your 25% off a $30+ order plus free shipping!

Happy shopping!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig