bh Cosmetics Cyber Monday Live Now!

The bh Cosmetics Cyber Monday sale is in full swing and there are some crazy-good deals!

First, let's start with two brand new collections that just launched...Gold Rush and Silver Strike. I've been waiting for the Gold Rush one ever since I saw it on Snapchat a few weeks ago! Both sets include a palette and lip gloss set for only $12.



Gold Rush

Silver Strike
Next up is the Metal Rose Brush Set ($14). This launched a few weeks ago and quickly sold out but it's finally back in stock! It comes with 11 high-quality brushes and a rose gold case to keep them in.
There are also several palettes included in the sale that are all $8 and under! I'm posting swatches here that I took from my Instagram page just in case you're undecided about which ones to get. They're all amazing...great pigmentation!
Blushed Neutrals 26 color palette

Supernova Palette

Marble Palette in Warm Stone

Modern Neutrals Palette 
What are you getting? I'd love to hear about it in the comments below!

Shop the sale at bhCosmetics.com

6 comments

  1. I had to limit myself (with all the other shopping I've partaken in this weekend lol) but I picked up the Super Nova palette (partly because of you and I'm an astrology fanatic) and the modern neutrals all matte palette totally becasue of you! It looks so stunning! For gifts I picked up the Modern Mattes I think it's called? It's the bright colored all matte palette becasue I have a coworker that will adore it! And I got the Foil Eyes Palette for another co-worker who always compliments me when I wear mine so I thought she'd like it! :) What did you pick up? I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like an awesome haul! I got the new Gold Rush set, metal rose brush set and the Shaaanxo palette which I've been wanting for a while. :)

      Delete
    2. Hi, my name is semiyah and i just absolutely love this blog. Makeup is a passion of mine i've always wanted to do my own makeup like a pro and with your blog i can shop on a budget and still get great products that work really well. Also can u tell me what stores to shop at to purchase these items?

      Delete
  2. Okay. I ended up getting the warm stone palette, studio pro wet dry palette, gold rush holiday collection. I am also trying the smooth canvas eye primer to see if it's a good dupe for the spendy mica beauty primer. I got some other odds and ends and the whole order was like $56!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing! There were definitely some great deals to be had! I meant to add those smooth canvas eye primers to my cart and I totally forgot! Next time...:)

      Delete
  3. It is was so hard to control one's self with all the deals this week. Love the "blushed neutrals" lineup.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig