The BH Cosmetics Supernova Palette Has Arrived + Free Palette/Free Shipping


bh Cosmetics has just launched a brand new baked eyeshadow palette called Supernova ($12). It's the sister palette to the popular Galaxy Chic and it contains 18 baked eyeshadows.

Description from the bh Cosmetics website:

This star-struck selection of super-pigmented, high-shine shades includes moody blues and greens, eye-popping teal and turquoise, plus deep neutrals for definition. The ultra-soft shadows are buildable, blendable and guaranteed to put a sparkle in your eyes. Launch exciting looks from day to night -- the sky is the limit!
I was really impressed with the Wild & Alluring baked palette I picked up a while back so I'm excited to try this one (yes, I already bought it! Review coming soon... :) )

Now through 10/29, spend $25 and get FREE SHIPPING, plus a free Pride & Prejudice Zombies palette (which I was planning to get anyway so it worked out great!) with code OUIJA at checkout.

Here's a look at my cart: 


Grab yours now at bhCosmetics.com

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for this deal, I copied your order exactly! I love your taste, you always pick the cutest things and then later I wish I had gotten them. Not to sound creepy or anything LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get the new Supernova palette (yet...I still want that, the new stone palettes, and the wild & alluring palette), but I did get the Galaxy Chic Palette, one of the Matte palettes, and the Take Me To Brazil palette which I've been wanting badly! Then I got the free bonus palette as well-- around $30 for all of that! I can't have it until christmas, but...I'm excited haha.

    I just got into bh cosmetics a few months ago when my friend gave me the foiled palette. I really liked that palette and ended up ordering the Eyes on the 60s palette off of amazon ($26 but...oh well). Can't have that until Christmas either though lol.

    Can't wait for you to do a review on the Supernova! Did you also get the Cool Stone palette yet?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig