bareMinerals Be Beautiful READY Face & Eye Palette Review




I only recently discovered bareMinerals eyeshadow palettes and I absolutely love them so I was really excited to see two new Holiday 2016 versions arrive on the Ulta website recently. I hauled a few new products and first one I couldn't wait to open when the Ulta box arrived was the Be Beautiful READY Face & Eye Palette ($45). 

This palette comes in beautiful gold packaging. The compact is plastic with a latch closure, rather than the magnetic cardboard type. It's hard to tell in my photo because the palette looks like a matte gold color, but it's actually very shiny and reflective. It's also a magnet for fingerprints...mine is already completely smudged after using it only a few times! 

The box shows all of the shades, shade names, ingredient information, and country of manufacture (Canada).

Inside, there's a full-sized mirror, six eyeshadows, one setting powder, one blush, and two all-over face colors (one of which is a bronzer). All of the shades are matte and the colors are beautiful Fall neutrals. This palette reminds me quite a bit of the Neutral Attraction palette that I reviewed over the summer...it was very similar to this one except the shades were lighter and more suited to Spring & Summer.

The Be Beautiful palette is perfect for those of you who are just getting into makeup and maybe aren't ready to experiment with bright colors, and it's also great if you just love a good neutral palette like I do! 
Also, if you have visible pores or more mature skin and don't like to wear shimmery colors, you're going to appreciate the smooth, matte formula of these shades. 

The formula is very soft and super smooth...it glides effortlessly across the skin and blends easily with no skipping or patchiness. They don't have that buttery, almost creamy feel like some eyeshadows do   but they're still very soft.


The eyeshadow shades are really pretty for the Fall season...you have a white highlight, pale gray, and a medium gray with a little green in it on the top row. On the bottom you have a pale pink highlight, a dusty mauve medium shade, and a deep burgundy.

You also get a setting powder that glides effortlessly across the skin and doesn't settle into lines or look cakey at all.

The blush, Golden Gate Matte is a really beautiful dusty pink shade, while the all-over face color in Inner Beauty gives your skin a beautiful warm glow if you don't feel like wearing a bronzer. It's a little too light to wear as a blush but the pale peachy color warms up my pale complexion nicely when I dust it all over.
The Faux Tan Matte bronzer is a light warm bronzer that's perfect for lighter complexions...and I also use it as a transition shade!

Swatched on bare skin...no primer.

Overall, this is a beautiful fall palette that has all of your eyeshadow and face shades in one place. If you love mattes, you'll appreciate how soft, pigmented, and smooth the formula is since mattes can sometimes be difficult to work with.

You can find the Be Beautiful palette now at Ulta.com

7 comments

  1. We are so on the same page lately! I just placed the order for this this morning. I love BareMinerals eyeshadows, and the fact that this is all-matte made this is must have for me. As always, great swatches and great review. -- Christina D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Christina...that's too funny! :) I hate that it took me so long to discover bareMinerals eyeshadows, but now that I have, I want to collect them all. It's always fun to collect bolder palettes to play with but these are the kind of shades I love to wear every day.

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous palette (insert heart eyes emoji)! I love the swatches and I think the colors will be good for me. I'm just getting more seriously into makeup at 36 years old and want to add some high-quality palettes to my collection. I feel like I'm not quite ready for all the shimmer and glitter, and actually I don't even know if it is appropriate at my age. This palette speaks to me! By the way I love the glitter background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I'm using it for the holidays and also because things are so crazy right now I don't have to do as much photo editing as I would with the white background. :) If you're just getting into makeup I think you'll really enjoy this palette...it's great quality and super easy to work with. :)

      Delete
  3. Such pretty colors! I love bareMinerals and I had no idea this palette was even out. Is it only at Ulta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel, yes right now Ulta is the only place I've seen it. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh, I really like the looks of this palette.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig