NEW SHADES of the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor


I popped my head into Walgreens this afternoon to see if they had the new L'oreal Feline Mascara (they didn't) or the L'oreal Radiance Booster Primer (they did!) and I spotted something I didn't expect to see...8 new shades of the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor ($8.99). If you haven't seen these in store yet, I was able to find all of the new shades on the Target website for $7.99 each here.

This is the one matte liquid lipstick that actually feels comfortable on my drier lips (even though they're not a true matte, I still love the formula). When they initially launched I wished there were more shades...especially nudes so it looks like I got my wish!

Here are some close-ups of the new shades (F.Y.I., the model in the display photo above is wearing the brown HD Forever shade):



Have you seen these yet? What colors are you excited to try?

Look for these now at your local Walgreens or online at Target.com.


10 comments

  1. Great closeups, thanks!! Did you buy any? Will you be doing swatches?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did, actually. I swatched them on Instagram tonight but I will be doing more swatches and a blog post soon. :)

      Delete
  2. HD Embrace and HD Kisses are so pretty. I hope they hit the stores in Australia soonish!

    http://neonchipmunkmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I hope so too! Those are my favorite shades! :)

      Delete
  3. I just ordered Embrace, Kisses, and Forever from Target. I don't have time to go hunting at the drugstores the next few days and I these will show up at my door before I can get out to get them anyway! Thanks for the great news! I'm so excites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I do the same thing sometimes. The drugstores by me don't always get new stuff as quickly as others so sometimes it's easier to just order online and get it in a few days vs. going from store to store and not finding it anyway! :)

      Delete
  4. these matte lippies look pretty :) gotta head to Target!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're perfect fall colors! I hope you find them. :)

      Delete
  5. I still haven't tried any of these! The shades look amazing though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really different from any other liquid lipsticks...they're a gel and feel really cushiony and soft on your lips! :)

      Delete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig