New Makeup Revolution Strobe Highlighters


I just saw the new Makeup Revolution Strobe Highlighters ($4.50) on Instagram and they remind me so much of the Laura Mercier Face Illuminators ($44)!

I haven't purchased any Makeup Revolution products in a while but I've been slowly adding things to my cart for a future haul. Since shipping from the UK is a bit expensive I like to wait until I have several things in my cart before I buy...that way I only have to pay the shipping once!).

I'm hoping these show up at Ulta soon, but if they don't I'll have to just bite the bullet and order them. I'm curious to know if these are a Laura Mercier dupe...at $4.50, they're really a bargain and Makeup Revolution's quality has always been great!

What do you think? Will you be picking up some of these to try?

Grab them now at TamBeauty.com (Makeup Revolution's new website).



Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

6 comments

  1. These look so pretty, I want them all!

    xx, The Makeup Feed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And at that price, I don't feel guilty about it at all, haha!

      Delete
  2. YES! Love Makeup Revolution face products, hopefully these are just as amazing as the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...their Radiant Lights are beautiful and so are their blushes! I don't doubt for a minute that these are awesome. :)

      Delete
  3. The right one looks pretty! Well, they ALL do, but that one immediately caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like they might actually be light enough for my pale skin! I'll be looking for your review! Off topic, but I've been having trouble typing my comments lately. There's a long delay between my keystrokes and it being input.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig