TONS of Sephora/Ulta Holiday 2016 Sneak Peeks!

 Yesterday, Sephora and Ulta held their Holiday preview events and I was able to get lots of screenshots from Milly Almodovar Thompson (beautylogicblog on Snapchat and @beautylogicblog on Instagram). I've been following her for a long time now and she always has the best sneak peeks (if you love seeing what's new, definitely follow her!). All photos in this post are from beautylogicblog on Snapchat or @beautylogicblog on Instagram.

I wanted to quickly preface this post by saying I don't have any release dates yet for any of the products you'll see here...but since they're holiday sets, they'll likely be out in the fall (late Sept.-October). I've organized everything by brand and some things are exclusive to Sephora while others are exclusive to Ulta. Ok, so let's get started! 

Tarte Cosmetics

There are some really exciting sets from Tarte launching this year, like this Pretty Paintbox Palette ($59) which will be exclusive to Sephora. 
It contains 24 eyeshadows...
On the other side of the palette, there's a blush, highlighter, bronzer, and contour shade (I'm taking a guess there), and then in a separate compartment, you'll find the Tartiest mascara, Lip Paint, and an eyeliner.
Here, we have the Tarte Tartiest Paint Palette, which will be exclusive to Ulta Beauty. It also has 24 eyeshadows, plus a blush, highlighter, and bronzer, Tartiest Mascara and Lip Paint. I don't have a price on this one, but it contains one less cheek product and is missing the eyeliner from the other kit, so my guess is that it'll be a little bit less than the Sephora set.

OK...I'm dying over this one! It's the Tarte Color Wheel Amazonian Blush Palette. Remember the Big Blush Book Tarte released last year that sold out in record time? This is reminding me of that except it has completely different shades in it (and that's not a mirror...it has blushes on both sides for a total of 10). I was lucky enough to get one of the Big Blush Books, which was filled with all of their core blush shades, but I don't have any of these new ones in my collection (plus some of them look like highlighters). So yes...I am totally getting this when it comes out!

Too Faced

Too Faced Christmas in New York Collection Chocolate Shop will be $58 and exclusive to Sephora. It smells like chocolate and has eyeshadows, blushes, Shadow Insurance, Better Than Sex Mascara, and Melted Chocolate Lipstick (not sure of the shade).



The Christmas in New York Merry Macaroons Palette ($39) smells like vanilla and contains 12 eyeshadows and a Better Than Sex mascara.

NYX Cosmetics

Out of all the sneak peeks I reposted on Instagram, this one is getting the most attention! NYX is launching two gift sets at Ulta...The Liquid Suede Set contains all 24 shades for $49.  This set is the entire Liquid Suede collection and it's a total steal since they're $7 a piece (buying them individually would cost $168).

Next, we have the Soft Matte Lip Cream Vault. It contains 36 shades for $64 (individually it would cost $216, so this is also a major steal! I believe there are only 34 shades currently so this set may include two previously unreleased colors.

Lorac

Lorac is releasing a blush palette called Cue The Confetti at Ulta (not sure if it's exclusive yet) and it'll be $30. From what I can make out, these appear to be the Color Source blushes (I can see Tinge, Technicolor, and Vivid but can't make out the top left shade). If these are the Color Source formula, I will definitely pick this up because I love them (see my review here).

Urban Decay

The Urban Decay Junkie Vice Lip Palette ($35) will be at Sephora and includes 12 Vice lipsticks in matte and shimmer finishes.

Kat Von D

The Kat Von D MetalMatte Eyeshadow Palette ($60) will be at Sephora and includes 9 metallic shadows and 13 mattes. Also on Snapchat (I wasn't able to get a screen grab) Milly showed that the front of the palette has the word Matte on in and when you turn it upside-down, it says Metal...very cool.

Also at Sephora, Kat Von D will be releasing a mini Everlasting lipstick set. It has 6 existing shades plus two new ones (that Milly wasn't able to swatch yet). Here, she swatched five colors...L.U.V., Echo, Sante Sangria, Backstage Bambi, and Lovestruck.

These new Studded Kiss Limited Edition Lipsticks ($21) are shades that were previously in liquid lipstick form... Mother, Double Dare, and Lolita 2.


Bobbi Brown

Launching at Sephora is the Bobbi Brown Bobbi To Glow Shimmer Brick Palette ($69).

Sephora Collection

Look at this adorable blush palette from Sephora! I'm not sure of the price yet but Sephora collection is always pretty reasonable.



Hourglass

I remember the hype over last year's Hourglass palette and then the disappointment at the size of the pans for $80...it just didn't make sense for a lot of people who already owned the shades in larger sizes. But this year's Surreal Light Palette ($80) has all new limited edition shades which might make the splurge worth it for a lot of people. Plus the marble packaging is just beautiful! 


The new shades are: Surreal Light, Surreal Glow, Surreal Effect, Surreal Bronze, Surreal Strobe Light.

It Cosmetics

If you love IT Cosmetics brushes like I do, you'll want this City Chic set, which features five brushes for $68 ($150 value).

Marc Jacobs Beauty 

The About Last Night Palette contains 20 plush eyeshadows (and a huge mirror) for $99.
The Object of Desire Palette ($69) contains six eyeshadows, blush, bronzer, and highlighter.

Well that's it for now! What's on your holiday 2016 wishlist?


 Subscribe to The Budget Beauty Blog by Email

24 comments

  1. I'm very curious to know the price and pan sizes of the Hourglass palette! I couldn't bring myself to buy last year's special palette due to the reason you mentioned in this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, sorry I totally forgot to add the price (I'll go back and add it to the post) this one is also $80 and based on the photos it looks to be the same size as last year's palette but I'm not 100% sure. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh man, I'm so torn. 😓 It's so expensive for the amount of product! Argh....

      Delete
  2. MUST get the Kat Von D and the Marc Jacobs shadow palettes. Any idea of when they will be available for purchase? And thanks for the update. It makes me dread the holidays a tiny bit less. :-) Christina D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG so many amazing products!!! I need like all of them.

    Jenny Loves Beauty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already dying over all of the Tarte Palettes! How am I possibly going to choose?!? #theregoesmybudget

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must have that Tarte blush palette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GASP! The Tarte blush set. I'm saving money now. That thing is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! That Tarteist Paint Palette has put me in a state of trance. This is the perfect pink-purple neutral eyeshadow palette for light-medium skinned girls with deep set eyes (translation...me). This will also be a perfect gift for someone who's new to makeup. It's got everything you need all in one place. I totally love the artistic names. Totally tailor made for the artist in your family. I'm gonna have a reeeeeaaaalllly tough time resisting this one. The Holidays can't arrive fast enough.
    Marina D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I am practically hyperventilating at the sight of that KVD palette! (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks to me like the NYX sets are not full-sized. They look like they may be minis (about half the amount of product compared to full sized). It's still a great set, and I will probably purchase, since Ulta often does 20% off as well during holiday season, so they will still be a STEAL! So excited for all these sets!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that could very well be now that I take a closer look. They don't look that small compared to the size of the hand in one of the photos but they do look a bit shorter than the regular ones. Oh well, still a great deal! :)

      Delete
    2. I was thinking the same thing. I will still get them both. I wonder if it's the angle of the pictures too. I love both lip products.

      Delete
    3. I was thinking the same thing. I will still get them both. I wonder if it's the angle of the pictures too. I love both lip products.

      Delete
    4. I was thinking the same thing. I will still get them both. I wonder if it's the angle of the pictures too. I love both lip products.

      Delete
  10. These all look amazing! Hope I get my hands on the Tarte palette this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you know if the Tarte blush palette will be exclusive to anywhere or will it be wherever Tarte is sold? I'm definitely eyeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I NEED THE TARTE PALETTE THIS YEAR *GASP* D;

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you have any release dates on the tarte items?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Sephora one is already on their site. No idea about when Ulta will release.

      Delete
  14. Any word on the price of the KVD mini liquid lipstick set? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you know what the shimmers bricks are that are featured in the Bobbi brown trio?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig