NEW L'oreal Bright Reveal Spotted at Walgreens


As I've gotten older, a lot of sun damage has worked it's way to the surface of my skin, resulting in brown spots that look like freckles on my cheeks, nose, and under my eyes. I've been using Garnier's SkinActive Dark Spot Corrector and have definitely noticed a difference in how dark they appear...my skin looks brighter and more even-toned. But I also want anti-aging benefits, so I end up layering anti-wrinkle products on top of my brightening lotion.

That's why I was so excited to see this new L'oreal display at Walgreens yesterday. The L'oreal Bright Reveal Collection is anti-wrinkle + brightening in one step...how cool is that? I love multitasking products! The line contains Glycolic Acid to exfoliate, Vitamin C to brighten and Pro Retinol to combat wrinkles.

The line consists of a Brightening Daily Scrub Cleanser ($6.99), Brightening Peel Pads ($19.99), Brightening Day Moisturizer ($19.99) and Brightening Dual Overnight Moisturizer ($19.99).


I'm excited to try the Overnight Moisturizer, which has dual chamber packaging to keep the brightening and anti-wrinkle ingredients separate until you're ready to use them. I also want to try the Peel Pads...I'm hoping they'll be a replacement for my Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads! 

If you haven't seen these at your local Walgreens yet, the entire line is available now at Ulta.com

3 comments

  1. This describes me exactly. I'm in my mid 30's and have a lot of sun damage from my teenage years and also fine lines forming around my eyes and mouth. I need to try those peel pads and maybe the overnight serum. The "works in one week" claim sounds good to me. It would be great if it really delivers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I'm skeptical but willing to give it a shot. :)

      Delete
  2. Any reviews yet?! I'm looking for a budget friendly skin care line. I have sun damage and hyperpigmentation from my beautiful babies! But I need anti aging too. Right now my skin is breaking out and I can't figure out why!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig