The Coastal Scents Revealed Smoky is Here!

Coastal Scents has just released their brand new eyeshadow palette, Revealed Smoky ($19.95) today. I was wondering if they were going to do a Smoky version, since Urban Decay released the Naked Smoky several months ago. In all honesty, I like the Coastal Scents version a little bit better...at least going by the shades. First of all, it has more of them (20 vs 12) but I don't wear those deep, dark, smoky shades on a regular basis (which is why I didn't get the Naked Smoky), but this one has a lot of everyday wearable shades in addition to the darker ones. It seems very versatile, and you can create smoky looks with shades other than gray and black...there are some gorgeous browns and purples in here too! What do you guys think? Do you like the look of the Revealed Smoky?

Grab yours now at Coastalscents.com.


No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig