Rakuten Bonus Box Unboxing

Recently, I was selected as one of 50 bloggers that were chosen receive the Rakuten Bonus Box. I've belonged to Rakuten's affiliate network for several years and the bonus box is a great way to introduce us to some amazing products from the brands that belong to the network. The third quarter box was amazing (see my post here) so I was super psyched when I found out that I would be getting a fourth quarter box as well! 
I didn't think it would be possible, but this box was even better...let's take a look. 


Inside, there was a mix of beauty and fashion products...right up my alley!


The first product I noticed when I opened the box was the Foreo Luna Mini ($139). I have the full-sized Luna and I looove it- see my review here. It's gentler than my Clarisonic but just as effective. So I'm really excited to have the mini version for travel! 


Next up is the e.l.f. Party Ready Palette. This palette has a little bit of everything...a couple of bronzy neutrals, some bold brights, and a few smoky shades. I can't wait to try it out! 




This Fiji Friendship Bracelet by Monica Vinader ($185) is gorgeous and I've been wearing it ever since I got it. It goes perfectly with my casual style, yet still looks chic and polished. They come in a bunch of different styles and colors and would make a great gift for your bff!


I'm beyond excited to try a pair of DL 1961 jeans (up to $200 value)! They come in a dizzying array of styles and washes and the best part is, you can shop by body type to get your perfect fit. I have the hardest time finding jeans that flatter my pear shaped figure, so I'm excited to see what they recommend! 

This Gradient Seaside Shawl Scarf by TBDress is so lightweight and silky. I'm not a big silk scarf kinda girl, but I know quite a few people that I can gift this to. I love the beautiful pale pink to purple gradient...so pretty and perfect for Spring. 

Finally, Timetospa.com sent some Elemis skincare products to try. I've never tried this brand but I'm really excited to! I got a 30 ml Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser ($10) which withdraws impurities from the skin while infusing it with anti-aging properties. They also sent sample packets of the Elemis Total Glow Bronzing Moisturizer, Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm, and Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich.

Overall, this was an amazing box and I'm so happy to have been chosen for the second time! 

3 comments

  1. Wow!!! That is some box!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what great products!! You are one lucky blogger! (Katherine T.)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig