Physicians Formula Touch of Blur + All Over Blur Spotted at CVS

I have a few more Physicians Formula products to share with you from my CVS run today...the Nude Wear Touch of Blur ($14.79) and the Super CC All-Over Blur CC Cream ($16.99)! These are both "blurring" products that help to hide fine lines, wrinkles, pores, uneven texture, etc. Let's take a closer look! 


Both of these products are definitely on the expensive side for drugstore makeup, but they at least offer a $3 instant coupon that you can use at the register. I was also able to apply my CVS Extra Bucks to them for additional savings, and I'm sure at some point they'll go on sale if you're willing to wait for them.

Touch Of Blur is part of the Nude Wear collection and is a concealer, highlighter and touch-up tool that has a cushion tip applicator, rather than a brush for a softer, more blurred look. It claims to blur fine lines, wrinkles, pores, imperfections, uneven texture, and signs of fatigue.

All-Over Blur is part of the Super CC line, and is a moisturizer, primer, foundation and SPF in one. It contains color correcting pigments and is also supposed to blur pores, wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, age spots, blemishes, dullness, uneven skin tone, redness, dark shadows, discoloration, and signs of fatigue (whew!). I only saw one shade on the display, which was Light/Medium, so I'm wondering if that's it, or if there are going to be more shades.


What do you guys think? Are you hoping to find these?

2 comments

  1. These look good but I'll be sticking to the cheaper stuff for now. I've already spent enough money this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna, I am hoping for a review from you at some point on these products. Any 'blurring' products are tempting for me with my gigantic pores and lines under my eyes; but I tend to find bb/cc creams way too orange and I don't use concealers because I don't do a full face with foundation and setting powder. But if they work, I would pay the price even given that they are on the expensive side for a DS product. Hoping for reviews from you :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig