The Body Shop Black Friday Tote is Live!

My head is spinning with all the Black Friday deals that are popping up early and I'm going to try my best to keep up with them all and relay them to you guys! I just got word that the Body Shop 2015 Tote is live starting today and this may sell out quickly, so if you're interested in getting one, I would move fast! Here are all the details: 
The tote has $139 worth of products inside, including cult favorites like their Drops of Youth Concentrate ($37) and Hemp Hand Protector- my favorite hand cream ever ($20) and the entire tote is $35 with a $36 purchase!


Here's what's inside:

  • $139 value!
  • Drops of Youth Concentrate 1.0 oz ($37 value!)
  • Mango Lip Butter 0.3oz ($7 value!)
  • Shea Body Butter 6.7 oz ($21 value!)
  • Shea Shower Cream 8.4 oz ($9 value!)
  • Honeymania Soap 3.5 oz ($5 value!)
  • Satsuma Body Polish 6.7 oz ($20 value!)
  • Satsuma Shower Gel 8.4 oz ($9 value!)
  • Hemp Hand Protector 3.4 oz ($20 value!)
  • Mini Argan Body Scrub ($7 value!)
  • Cream Bath Lily ($3 value!)
  • Black Tote Bag

    Step 1: Add Tote to Cart
    Step 2: Go Shopping! Add $36 worth of product to Cart
    Step 3: Price of the Tote will automatically be adjusted from $139 to $35 in your Cart
The Body Shop has a bunch of new and exciting products that you can try to qualify for this offer...I recently reviewed a few products from the Oils of Life skincare line...I'm obsessed! (See my review here).
I've also been dying to try the new Spa of the World body care line...the charcoal body clays look amazing, as do the body oils and scrubs.

So head on over to The Body Shop to grab your 2015 Black Friday Tote before it sells out!

No comments

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from you and hearing about your experiences with the products, whether you agree with me or not. It's the best way other readers can get the best information before they buy, so keep the comments coming! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig